EUIP - Službenik za komunikacije
Application deadline: 31 March 2018
Project: Management of EU Info Centre and EU Info Points in Bosnia and Herzegovina 2018
Project ref: EuropeAid/138918/DH/SER/BA
Languages required: English and B/C/S
Start of contract: 1 June 2018
End of contract: 31 December 2018 (with the possibility of extension)
This project is aimed at supporting the EUD to BiH in management of the EUIC network consisting of the EU Information Centre in Sarajevo, EU Information Points in Banja Luka, Mostar and Brcko District and the EU Info Corners.
In particular, it aims at increasing knowledge and general understanding of EU values and policies, EU institutions, EU programmes, benefits and obligations of EU membership, knowledge of the country’s accession process and the importance, volume and impact of projects of the EU assistance programme in the country.
The EUIC network team is instrumental in implementation of the information and communication activities. Becoming a member of the Team implies that you are ready to work in a dynamic and highly changeable environment, keen to learn and improve, have a team spirit and are passionate about instilling a positive change in the BiH society. Does this sound like you? Good! Read on…
In order to be considered for the shortlist, candidates must fulfil the following requirements:
- University degree;
- Proficiency in English;
- Working knowledge of BiH languages;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills (except Web master/IT support);
- Familiar with EU-BiH relations and with BiH political scene, economic scene, media and civil organisations (except Webmaster/IT support);
- At least 3 years of general professional experience;
- Able to demonstrate the expertise they are engaged for (please, see job descriptions below);
- Demonstrated experience in use of social media for public relations and publicity purposes will be a strong asset.
Job reference: CO-BL (for Banja Luka duty station); CO-Br (for Brcko duty station); CO-Mo (for Mostar duty station)
Duty station: Banja Luka, Brcko or Mostar
Job description: S/he will be responsible for implementation of all activities and tasks assigned by the EUIC Team Leader in the EUIP and the respective territorial area of responsibility, including public information events and competitions and dissemination of informative material. S/he will be mainly responsible for conceiving, designing, organising and implementing events and activities outside the EUlP, under the supervision of the Key expert (Team Leader), in particular targeting smaller and less exposed municipalities and areas, which are rarely exposed to such activities and is expected to travel extensively. Additionally, s/he will be responsible for support staff and coordinate the smooth functioning of the EUlP, including prioritising tasks on a regular and on an ad-hoc basis.
- Ensuring smooth running of the EUIP, excellent customer service and information provision at the EUIP and supervises the EUIP Administrator;
- Identification of target groups as well as EU-related topics relevant to the respective region;
- Communication with the network of regional and local media representatives and stakeholders relevant to the EUIC network mission;
- Preparation and delivery of PP presentations across the whole respective region, mostly outside the respective city;
- Preparation of presentation reports and provision of data relevant for the evaluation and monitoring of the project implementation;
- Facilitating the organisation of events/activities implemented by the EUIC team in the respective region;
- Regular maintenance of the EU Info Corners in the respective region.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV in the EC format together with cover letter at the following e-mail address: email@example.com, noting the job reference of the position(s) they apply for in the subject line of the e-mail. The application deadline is 31 March 2018. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Eligible candidates may be shortlisted for further selection process based on information supplied in their application at the closing date or in the further assessment process. Criteria for shortlisting are based on the general requirements as outlined at the beginning of this post as well as specific requirements, duties, skills, competencies and/or knowledge relevant to the job description of each individual job title.
CEU reserves the right to determine the merit, appropriateness and relevance of qualifications and experience listed by the candidate in their application as well as the merit, appropriateness and relevance of references and referees listed in the CV. Please note that candidates are requested not to submit references with their application; however, they may be requested to present them at any point of the assessment process. CEU further reserves the right to contact the referees listed by the candidate in their application.
Candidates who do not meet the minimum criteria outlined in this post or do not comply with the formal application requirements will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The selection and/or recruitment process necessarily involves the collection and use of personal data. Collection and processing of personal data under this hiring procedure will remain strictly confidential and will be processed pursuant to EC Regulation 45/2001.
This project is financed by the European Union. It is implemented by a consortium led by CEU Consulting GmbH (CEU). CEU was established in Vienna as a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Austria. CEU is a public-sector consulting company providing Technical Assistance to new and prospective candidate countries for membership to the European Union. CEU offers consulting on Social development, Cultural Promotion, Civil Society and Educational Development, as well as the project management of Donor-funded Technical Assistance contracts. This service is offered nationally and internationally.
Lokacija:Brčko, Banja Luka, Mostar
Trajanje oglasa: ističe 31.03.2018.
Preuzeto sa: https://www.posao.ba/#!home;job=200844