4. juli 2017
IESC - International Executive Service Corps - Poslovni facilitator
Title: Business Facilitator
Program: Workforce and Higher Access to Markets Activity
Location: Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH)
Start Date: July, 2017
Workforce and Higher Access to Markets (WHAM) Activity is USAID-funded three-year program. The Activity will add critical capacity to high-growth, exporting and export-ready firms through grants to provide technical assistance, training, and productive assets in the areas or workforce development, market access, product quality, and technology. WHAM focuses on small and medium enterprises development in three key sectors: wood processing, metal processing, and textile/apparel.
The business facilitator will facilitate the implementation of key technical activities and related grants under WHAM while building the capacity of SMEs in BiH. The business facilitator is based at the WHAM Banja Luka office and reports to the chief of party.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Facilitate the implementation of the Competitiveness Grant Fund performing outreach,enterprise clients selection, implementation of service packages, verification and close-out; provide Technical Assistance to enterprise clients as appropriate;
- Liaise with Regional Developoment Agencies, Chamber of Commerce, business associations, local experts, service providers, and other relevant institutions working with SMEs to implement grant technical assistance packages and trainings;
- Draft project deliverables, facilitate monitoring, evaluation, and learning data collection, and contribute to success stories;
- Liaise with key market actors in north and west BiH, e.g., other donors, the RS entity, municipal governments; and,
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the chief of party.
- Advanced degree in business, international business and/or economic development, or other relevant field required;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in enterprise development and/or export promotion;
- Previous client management/ portfolio management experience required;
- USAID or other international donor experience preferred;
- Strong working knowledge in at least one of the target sectors and understanding of local and international markets and SME development;
- Proven ability to develop and communicate a common vision among diverse partners and the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams and ability to liaise with high-level public and private stakeholders;
- Evidence of strong communication skills, both interpersonal and written, to fulfill the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the program;
- BiH citizenship and deep understanding and knowledge of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Maturity, professionalism, positive attitude, and displays acceptable behavior; and,
- Fluency in English required.
Applications for this position should be sent via option "PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS".
Trajanje oglasa:30 dana (ističe 29.07.2017.)