WeTek ured u Sarajevu – Projektni menadžer
WeTek is an exciting company, that is dedicate to create and search innovative multimedia products. We stand for quality and tend for daily improvement and continuous progress in our course of pursuing. Our clients are our motivation so we highly respect their opinion, and we are always open for suggestions.
We are looking for Project Manager for our office in Sarajevo! PM will maintain external and internal communication, take ownership of iteration planning and retrospective reporting, as well as obtain necessary information for the team from all related sources. Furthermore, PM will configure projects, resources and task types, work on removing all obstacles for team productivity, as well as track and report team and project status.
- At least 3 years of project management experience in IT
- Understanding of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experience in leading IT projects
- Knowledge of project management processes related to software development
- Knowledge of applications development lifecycle
- Experience collaborating with international clients
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
NICE TO HAVE:
- PSPO / PSM / CSM certificate or any related certificate
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience working as Software Developer, QA Analyst or related field
WeTek is an exciting company dedicated to create and research innovative multimedia products and broadcasting solutions. Our products are engineered and designed in Europe. We stand for quality and strive for continuous improvement and progress. We’re always open for suggestions and highly respect our customer’s feedback as they’re our greatest motivation.
Applications for this position should be sent via option “PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS“.
Rok prijave 10.03.2018. godine.
Preuzeto sa: www.hocu.ba