Grant za inostrane umjetničke eksperte za putovanje u Finsku
Applications are open for the Frame’s Travel Grant for Foreign Art Experts for Travelling to Finland to promote the international mobility and networking of art experts in order to promote the opportunities of Finnish art and artists for international interaction and the exhibition of Finnish art internationally.
The purpose of grants awarded by Frame is based on the strategy of the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture and Frame’s own strategy.
Frame is an advocate for Finnish contemporary art. Frame supports international initiatives, facilitate professional partnerships, and promote the visibility of Finnish art abroad through grants, a visitor programme and residencies, seminars and talks, exhibition collaborations and network platforms.
- Foreign art experts can apply for a travel grant for work-related trips to Finland.
- Travel grants can only be applied for to cover personal
- travel expenses
- accommodation expenses
- Travel grants cannot be spent on
- residencies (including travel to and from)
- per diems or living costs
- participation fees
- studies, theses
- Foreign art experts for their visits to Finland.
- Travel grants may not be applied on behalf of another person.
- Travel plan: itinerary and purpose of travel
- Curriculum Vitae (1–2 pages) or biography
- Attachments should be in PDF or JPG format. The maximum file size is 3 Mb.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Deadline: 30 April 2018
For more information, please visit Frame.
Preuzeto sa: www.frame-finland.fi