Poziv za dostavu aplikacija za profesionalni razvojni fond "Yesod"
Applications are open for Yesod Professional Development Fund to support Jewish community professionals and educators in Europe to develop their professional skills and Jewish fluency.
Yesod is a collaborative framework focused on strengthening the future of Jewish life in Europe by investing in key individual Jewish communal professionals, educators and activists. They are committed to supporting the creation of vibrant, meaningful, Jewish life through strong communities driven by inspired and engaged individuals.
- Funds from $250 – $2,000 (US Dollars) will be awarded on a one-time basis for applications from eligible individuals in the calendar year.
- The funds must be spent within 8 months of receiving fund confirmation from Yesod.
- Funds will be paid directly to the organization, trainer or consultant providing the professional development service. Money will not be received directly by the applicant.
- Jewish learning courses – strengthen their Jewish fluency by studying Hebrew, Jewish texts and ideas.
- Professional skills development – grow their personal toolkit of professional skills that are critical for success.
- Peer visits – travel to visit a peer organization in another community and learn from their best practices as well as develop stronger networks for collaboration.
- One-to-One Consultation or Coaching – work one-to-one with a professional consultant or coach in order to improve skills such as strategic planning, communication, supervision and management, or work-life balance.
- Funds will be awarded to Jewish community professionals and educators who:
- Work professionally in Jewish organizations of all types, including (but not limited to) youth organizations, Jewish Community Centers (JCCs), synagogues, schools, welfare and cultural organizations.
- Are based in one of the following European countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
- Have at least 6 months of experience working professionally in the Jewish community.
- Have not already had a successful application to this fund in the same calendar year.
- Funds will not be granted for training/learning opportunities that have already taken place.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Professional Development Fund.
Deadline: 31 July 2018.
Preuzeto sa: www2.fundsforngos.org