Poziv za podnošenje prijedloga projekata "The Souter Charitable Trust (SCT)"
Deadline: 15 December 2017
The Souter Charitable Trust (SCT) is seeking applications for its program to support projects engaged in the relief of human suffering in all its aspects in the UK and overseas – especially, but not exclusively, those with a Christian emphasis and ethos.
The trust has given donations to charities involved in drug, alcohol and nicotine addiction campaigns and supported HIV and AIDS initiatives in more than 20 countries around the globe. It also gave grants to charities involved in health, education, housing, safety, youth work and the alleviation of hunger and poverty.
A total of 1,080 grants were awarded in 2011 compared with 895 the previous year. Of these 922 (845) were for less than £15,000 while most grants were one-off payments of £1000 or less.
- Grants are made only to registered charities.
- Small grants may be awarded for gap year / short term projects which extend to at least one calendar year.
- All projects for capital building and renovation works are specifically excluded from funding.
- The personal health and educational needs of individuals are not normally funded.
- Re-application for a grant is permitted, but only after once calendar year has elapsed.
- The trustees generally meet once a month and all applications, whether successful or not, are acknowledged in due course.
- All grants are made at the discretion of the Trustees and their decision is final.
- Copies of the Annual report of SCT can be made available on request.
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit their documents by post or via email at the address given on the website.
- Please keep application brief, 2 sides of A4 is sufficient and also include audited accounts.
For more information, please visit Souter Charitable Trust.