Program podrške za solidarnost InterPride 2018
Deadline: 8 April 2018
InterPride is seeking applications for its 2018 Solidarity Fund Grants with an aim to empower Pride organizations worldwide.
Injustice and inequality exist around the world for many LGBTI people and communities. In much of the world, accessing funding support for even the smallest public actions and events is an enormous challenge. This fund is designed to address this gap.
In 2018, InterPride aims to give out up to ten grants of up to USD $2,500 each.
- Projects must take place in the 2018 calendar year.
- Projects that take place in the global South and East (ie. outside of Canada/US, Western Europe & Australia/NZ) will receive priority in the grant review process.
- Projects must support specific local events and activities that support LGBTI communities. Example: Transgender Day of Remembrance vigil, Pride march.
- Projects should be lead by or involve LGBTI individuals.
- Projects must be time-limited, such as political marches, parades, community gatherings, film festivals, special events, and celebrations.
- Project funding is allowed to cover costs such as staff time, advertising, space or equipment rentals, registration fees, purchase of materials.
What will not be funded
- Individuals not connected to an organization
- Ongoing operating costs for organizations
- Ongoing program costs
- Capacity building or training
- Paying off organizational debt
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit 2018 InterPride Solidarity Fund Grant.
Preuzeto sa: www2.fundsforngos.org